Sunday, February 5, 2012

Monday.

It's Monday. The worst kind of Monday, the kind that comes after a great weekend of sleeping in with my love and doing nothing.
It usually takes me a few hours to get back into my groove on Mondays. My body has to readjust to waking up at 4:30 am for work. My brain has to readjust to think about something other than Netflix. The other guy who comes in ridiculously early to my office and I have an agreement to keep the lights off for the first few hours before the normal people come in. That helps my brain adjust and is a stress free way to start my morning.
I would like to post photos today, just let me get back into the groove of the week.
Anyone have tips on making it through an exceptionally difficult Monday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make me feel warm and fuzzy! Make sure to leave your email address so I can reply to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...