Friday, April 27, 2012

I've Learned in San Fransisco So Far

... If you get back to your hotel after 1 AM, your best bet is probably room service.

...It is better to close your eyes while being driven around in cabs. Those people are crazy.

...If you have a room at the Mark Hopkins, or even if you don't, go see the Top of the Mark.. the view is amazing!

...Get a phone with a better battery. Playing with twitter all day tends to drain it.

...San Fransiscans (Correct me if I'm wrong here?) like Macs.

...Wear great shoes, walking uphill hurts. And makes my feet swell.

 

.. More to come, and pictures!

1 comment:

  1. [...] Francisco for SugarCon April 30, 2012 If you follow me on Instagram or Twitter, you know I was in San Francisco this week. My colleague and I went for a conference called SugarCon, for SugarCRM, a CRM system that our [...]

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! They make me feel warm and fuzzy! Make sure to leave your email address so I can reply to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...