Sunday, April 15, 2012

My Week In Instagram

Lately, I haven't felt up to getting my camera out. With school and work and trying (and failing) to keep my house clean, by the time the weekend rolls around, I am just ready to lounge around, have a margarita, and eat ice cream.

(If you have any ideas on non food relaxation, let me know. I need to take up yoga again.)

Anyways, I love instagram to keep my creative juices flowing. Like I said last time, this will never replace my beloved DSLR, but it does a good job of letting me be creative. I am going to get myself to get my camera out more often now though. No use in letting it sit around, right? And I think my beloved boyfriend will finally let me take some pictures of him! How surprising, right?!

I have already told you about my obsession with instagram. But now it is time to show you what I've been up to this past week or so. (More or less, who's counting?)


1)I love some web editing in the morning.
2) Did I mention the freak weather we had? Purple flowers in the sunshine.
3)See above. Freaky weather.
4)Rain. I fell in the mud. :/
5)Flooding. At a company that creates water control equipment. The irony is not lost on us, that's for sure.
6)Puddles are fun for driving through. Good thing I have a truck.

7)Jumping over a puddle to get in my truck is more work than you might think.
8)I look at this sign everyday, when I leave to go to lunch or school or home. I think its very true for any company that is in manufacturing.
9)Green Machine. Looks weird, tastes good. Just wasn't as good when it got to room temperature. Very filling, though.
10)Schedules make me happy. Strangely, I ended up a bit behind from this schedule, but I still got most of my work done.
11) Staple guns are fun. One of my favorite parts of my job.
12) Mmm. Corn. My BFF and I are going to try and go to Farmer's Markets every week. Nothing like farm fresh produce in California. Be jealous.
13)More flooding. See above.
14)Horses in the sunshine. My BFF works at a farm and we were chasing around Spirit (the brown one) but the light was amazing, so I couldn't resist taking a picture. One of those moments I wish I had my DSLR.
15)Dakota's Grandma. She is a sweetheart. All I have left is my grandma so spending time with his grandparents fills that void I have.
16)Smirnoff Screwdrivers. Best thing ever. Good way to end my Sunday.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make me feel warm and fuzzy! Make sure to leave your email address so I can reply to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...