Friday, June 15, 2012

Five Question Friday

1. Would you grow your hair out to donate it?
Of course I would! It would take me forever, though, because my hair grows so slooooooooooowly.

Seriously. Like molasses at wintertime.


It is one of my hopes for my life, though.

To do SOMETHING good for someone else.


AND my hair is finally grown out of the dye that used to torture it with.

So I'm eligible!


2. What song makes you think of summer?


"When The Sun Goes Down" by Kenny Chesney

"Boys of Summer" by The Ataris

"All Summer Long" by Kid Rock


"But I can see you-

Your brown skin shinin' in the sun
You got your hair combed back and your sunglasses on, baby
And I can tell you my love for you will still be strong
After the boys of summer have gone"

(I had to listen to it. Sue me)



3. Are you a flip flops or sandals kind of person?



I'm a sneakers person. I go barefoot at home. But at work, (I work at a manufacturing facility) the guys bring in scraps of metal on their shoes. That hurts when it gets in your feet.


There is reasons why they wear steel toed boots. People who wear sandals in my office either don't have the guys coming in to their area, or they are just crazy.


Its alright, though, because I have ghosty white feet. Like the rest of me.

And no one wants to see that.



4. Favorite summer treat (ie ice cream, snow cones, etc)?


Ice Cream or Frozen Yogurt! Guilty pleasure.

And I love a nice cold Smirnoff to go with it ;)




5. Do you do something special for the father of your children on Fathers day?


I'm not a mother yet but I do get my dad cards and little presents when I can.

Last year I got him a book of why I love my Daddy. It was a children's book, but it was cute.


And he likes the sappy stuff.


I will be posting something for my Dad, though, so stay tuned.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make me feel warm and fuzzy! Make sure to leave your email address so I can reply to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...