Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wordfull Wednesday - Instagram






I love mornings at work.  Very calming and beautiful to watch the sun come up over the mountains.



Abigail, Marina, and I played Dakota and Skyler at Trivial Pursuit. I was surprised by how many answers I knew!



Yes, I am a Cat-agramer. But he is so cute! And so wacko-crazy! Right now he is trying to attack me as I type on my laptop. I think he is a blogger at heart!



This is probably my favorite instagram picture ever. My two boys, playing with each other. There were a few cute ones after this, where Dakota was hitting Loki with his hair. It was too cute. It warmed my heart!


Have you been taking Instagram pics this week? We'd love to have you link up at #iPPP!



Mamamash

 

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Oh, your kitty is so cute!! Mine like to follow the mouse on my laptop screen, too. :) And that last one is pure adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like mornings indoors, but somehow being outside during the morning is really nice!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. [...] you for laying down with me a few times this week. It makes me realize that you aren’t always bat shit crazy. Dear Dakota, I will miss you while you are in the mountains next week. It is so hard having you [...]

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! They make me feel warm and fuzzy! Make sure to leave your email address so I can reply to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...