Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday Letters

Dear Friday, You know I love so much when you visit. But this week, since I have been gone, I am so far behind on everything. Thank you for being here, one last day to work before the weekend. 

Dear Vegas, I was so glad to see you and act like a tourist in a town I have been to veryy many times, just never got to experience the strip or the bars or much of that. 


Dear Nana, I loved spending time with you and talking with you. Hearing stories I had never heard before. Hearing your stance on religion, which I had never heard, but is remarkably like mine. I feel more and more like you every time I see you. 


Dear Bed, I have missed you. It was so hard to get out of you this morning. Hotel beds are great, but there is nothing like my bed. 

Dear Dakota, no matter where I go in the world, (don't worry I never go far) I always love coming back to you the most. You really do complete me. I hope you know that.

Dear Loki and Scooter, I am so proud of you guys for getting along better. It is a little more difficult to share a bed with two furballs instead of one, but I love having you guys with me. Especially when I go to bed and you follow me in there. That feels great!

Happy Friday Loves!
I am sooo glad to be back!






Signature

1 comment:

  1. welcome back :) have a restfull weekend.. xxo

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! They make me feel warm and fuzzy! Make sure to leave your email address so I can reply to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...