Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday Faves

Happy Friday Loves!
I have so much to be thankful for this week.

I got my truck back from the shop today.
For those of you who don't know (I don't think I talked about it on the blog.. it was a big shock)
I got rear ended.
On June 22nd.
And today is October 5th.

Yup. Took that long.
My advice.. file a police report EVERY time an accident happens.
If I had, the guy who hit me would be behind bars right now instead of skirting paying for my truck.

Anywho. It finally got fixed.
And I feel like a weight has been lifted.
My baby is back and better than ever!

Here's a look at my truck's journey this week:


Images Courtesy of Alex's Paint and Body

Definitely a great way to end the week!

And here are some of my faves from The Internet this week:

65 Free Fonts You Can Download for Free
Because you can never have enough free fonts.

Free Fonts at Font Fabric
See above.

Amazing Business Card Designs
Because sometimes you need to be amazing.
(Wait, that's all the time!)

Beautiful Rainbow Spectrum Wallpapers
Because sometimes you need a rainbow in your life.

History of Comic Sans (And why we designers hate it)
Because sometimes you need something to hate

Brand Identity Guide
Because your identity is more than who you are, its who you want to be percieved as.

Different Way to Do B&W Matte Edits
Because sometimes you want a different look. 


And be sure to come back tomorrow for Installment #3 of my Design Tips Series!





Signature

3 comments:

  1. Glad your truck is finally fixed! I think getting rear ended would be terrifying...in high school I was riding in a friends car when we got ever-so-mildly rear ended...no damage was done to our car, because it was one of those old, really solid cars, but the newer car that hit us didn't look as good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad all ended well :) xxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jessica- I'm new to your blog from Online BlogCon! I'm "stalking" you this week. What a cute blog- I'm looking forward to getting to know you and a little more about graphic design. And I wouldn't mind if you popped over to my blog too! :)

    Valerie- www.occasionallycrafty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! They make me feel warm and fuzzy! Make sure to leave your email address so I can reply to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...