Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday Letters

Happy Friday Loves!
I am sorry this post is so late, but I have been running around all day.
Let's get to some Friday letters!

Dear Cold, please go away. I don't like sneezing. Or feeling drained. Or sneezing. Dear Dakota, PLEASE become easier to shop for. I am scouring Etsy for something unique to give you, but you are so hard to shop for! I want to buy you something great. Any ideas, blogosphere?! Dear Weather, why can't you be like this year round? It is beautiful outside! I would have liked more rain, but this crisp weather is what fall is all about  . Dear Crafts, Why do you have to be so daunting? I have so much I want to do! So much I want to make. But then I look at tutorials and get scared. No bueno. Dear Brother, I am going to miss you sooo much. Our hug today wasn't long enough. I hope you are okay in the boat. Please don't try and swim back! Dear readers, I am so happy you are here. I love you all! Dear  OnlineBlogCon, you were so much fun and so informative! I hate that you are over :( I made so many great friends!



Photobucket


Have a great weekend, Loves! :)



Signature

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about finding something unique on Etsy for a man. I've the same problem. I think I'll give him a framed print I bought from a friend. happy Saturday :) xxo

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! They make me feel warm and fuzzy! Make sure to leave your email address so I can reply to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...