Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Guest Post: Just My Crazy Kitchen

Hi guys! As you know, I have been totally swamped with design work, and school and stuff, so today I'm handing over the keys to Cristina from Just My Crazy Kitchen to talk about one of my favorite things: Christmas presents! I'll be back with some great content soon!

Give a warm welcome to Cristina!

Hi, I'm Cristina! You can find me baking and blogging over at Just My Crazy Kitchen. I am so excited to share my Christmas list today. I love seeing all the fun things that Jessica posts. I wish I had her talent for graphic design. Have you seen her Etsy shop? So cute! For Christmas this year, I want design talent like Jessica's. But just in case that doesn't happen, I've got a few other things on my list.

Photobucket

#1 on my list is a Canon EOS Rebel! Right now I am camera-less, so I rely on my cell phone to take pictures. My phone takes great pictures, but it still doesn't compare to a real camera. And this one is so pretty {and makes me look like I actually know what I'm doing.}

Last year, my mom got me seasons 1-5 of How I Met Your Mother. I love HIMYM, and I really enjoyed
watching it from the beginning. But now I've gone through all of them, so I need to update my collection
for some newer episodes. =)

I am an education major starting my student teaching in January. I can't wait! To get me organized
and ready, I am looking at this Erin Condren Teacher Planner. It's so cute, and personalization is included in the price!

I'm also slightly addicted to my Kindle, and Erin Condren just came out with Kindle folios! Such a cute way to cover my Kindle. Also, I hate the case I am currently using. It was meant to be a temporary fix until I found one I really wanted, and it has become more permanent than I would like.

And just to keep myself warm throughout the winter, I have been looking at boots. I love boots. I own
about a thousand pairs of shoes, but I only have two pairs of boots. According to my math, that means
I need more boots =) And this pair from Kohl's is so cute!

I could write about a million more baking products and kitchen accessories, but I will spare you
this time. If you enjoyed this post, you can find me on Facebook, Twitter,
Pinterest, or sign up for my email updates!

Thank you so much to Jessica for allowing me to share my Christmas list with all of you! And thank you
for reading all about my Christmas wishlist. What's on your list this Christmas?

Thanks Cristina! I will have to make my Christmas list so that you people know what to buy me ;)



Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make me feel warm and fuzzy! Make sure to leave your email address so I can reply to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...