Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Inspiration: Minimalist Marvel

When I was a kid, I had a massive comic book collection. Well, my dad did, and he bequeathed it to me and my brother.  

Ever since then, I have LOVED comic book characters.

(I mean, hello, my cat's name is Loki, afterall.)

So when I ran across these minimalist Marvel posters, I couldn't wait to share them with you! Minimalism just speaks to me. Uncluttered. I love it.


Can you guess who the posters are depicting? The ones I chose to share aren't very hard.

1) Captain America 2) Hawkeye 3) Spiderman 4) Wolverine

The artist is Marko Manev. You can find him on Behance, where he has numerous other minimalist artwork. 

One day I hope to create artwork like this. It's good to have goals, right?!







Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make me feel warm and fuzzy! Make sure to leave your email address so I can reply to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...