Saturday, February 9, 2013

Grandma Deonier's Chocolate Cake

So I have been gone for a while. I am sorry. I miss you guys. But my life has been changing (for the better, I think) and I'm still trying to figure out where blogging falls into my life now. I will be trying to make a more concious effort to be here more. I miss you. Did you miss me?

Anyway, today I am breaking the rules. I am giving away my Great-Great Grandmother's Chocolate Cake recipe. But its okay, because it's for the Month of Solid Chocolate!
 
 
 
 
Visit me over at Frugal Antics of  a Harried Homemaker to get the recipe! You know you want to.
 
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make me feel warm and fuzzy! Make sure to leave your email address so I can reply to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...