Thursday, April 4, 2013

Four Years of Dakota

Happy Friday's Eve, loves!
I know I have been a bad blogger lately.
But things have been changing around these parts, and not all for the best.

I swear I'm fine. I've just taken some time off from stuff to try and heal myself.
Sometimes you just need a mental health day, err, week.

But I'm back, and hopefully with my new life, I can blog more.

But, I wanted to share someone close to my heart today.
March 26th (I know, so long ago now!) was mine and Dakota's FOURTH anniversary.
FOUR YEARS.

Am I the only one that thinks time has gone by soooo quickly?

Dakota is truly and honestly my better half. 
All the cheesy stuff. 
I won't go on and on, because I don't want to be sappy.
All I can say is, I am very lucky to have him in my life as my best friend and my boyfriend.

And now I will show you a few snippets of our life together. We don't have a lot of pictures together, but I know when I get skinnier we will for sure be getting more pictures.


 I love you, noob. Thank you for four amazing years. Here's to you and many more years together.








Signature

5 comments:

I love getting comments! They make me feel warm and fuzzy! Make sure to leave your email address so I can reply to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...