Wednesday, May 15, 2013

May Goals - Middle of the Month Check In

I, for one, cannot believe it is already halfway through May. Can you believe it?
I'm graduating NEXT WEEK. I'm totally freaking out.
We have not heard anything about practice. I haven't done Dakota's announcements.

To make matters worse, I am also totally failing at my goals I set for myself.

I feel like I have been working so hard, and yet, I haven't been getting anything done! You ever feel like that? 



























To make myself feel worse, and get back on track, I figured I would check in on my goals for this month. And I had perfect timing because today is the 15th! That never happens. It's like the planets aligned for me to get something done today. 

Blog more often, and with better content. Well. You answer this. I have been blogging more. I have been trying to give you better content. But what I had in mind was actual tutorials, or sharing my knowledge with you. Not that you want my knowledge. I know random things. Seriously. 


Drink more water. I have a bottle of water with me right now! I am trying. But I am still drinking soda. I fails. But I have been drinking water all day since I am usually too lazy to go buy a soda. (I don't usually keep soda at home.) And I do have a rule for eating out. I may get a soda, but I don't refill it when I leave. It's a simple thing, but it saves me SOOO many calories. But I need to cut out the soda all together! 

Be more active! I haven't been running like I should be. But I didn't know that May would turn into the month from hell. Seriously. Last week, it was in the 70s-80s. Beautiful California weather. Since Saturday, it has been in the 90s. I don't even mind the 90s. It is the going back and forth that bothers me. It makes me ill. Anyways, excuses aside, I have been really bad. But I have been swimming with the hot weather. Maybe I'll finally get some color. Ha. Like that will happen



Lose 10 lbs. We'll see. I've lost a few pounds.  Okay, so like 1.something since the beginning of this month. But I have been bad. I doubt I will, but I'm going to try harder for the next two weeks and try to lose more.


Get Dakota's invites done. Failed. I got him to let me take pictures of him finally. I just can't seem to design anything that doesn't look too plain or too girly. And if I design something I like, he doesn't like it. Ideas?

How are you doing on your goals this month? Any tips to keep me on track?

Signature

3 comments:

  1. That ECard made me really happy - it perfectly describes my life position!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh. I know how you feel. I had to stop running because of knee issues!! But I am going to give it a go on Monday (over 2 weeks break) and see if the knee pain returns. If it does, it's off to the docs for me.

    Getting back on track is the hard part. (believe me, I took off the WHOLE winter, and then some). Haha. But, you'll feel good when you do get back on track.

    You DO need to quit soda though. After a week the cravings should subside. As long as you're not eating sugary sweets. The less sugar you eat, the less you crave it! For real! :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you've lost a few pounds, that's awesome! It's sooooo slow going. ugh. lol

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! They make me feel warm and fuzzy! Make sure to leave your email address so I can reply to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...